Insight: Perception, discernment, understanding, intelligence, wisdom
Diva: Outstanding and passionate
Insight Diva: Ola Fagbohun.
The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him [or her] and sells itself. ~ Peter Drucker
Welcome to my blog, where I share my interest in all things consumer psychology, ethnography, customer behaviour, experience and insight, as well as some of my experience working as a freelancer in the world of marketing research and consumer behaviour insight.
Also I use this platform for blatant self promotion and to tout for work. My plan is to interest you enough so you get in touch, then I can convince you to work with me.
What I Do (Interim / Consultancy):
- Market and social research project management using diverse qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Customer behaviour insight (non-technical) and behaviour change insight project management
- Customer experience insight project management
- User and service design planning and research
- Desk research for business planning
- Marketing and business teaching and workshops
Where Do I Work?
I can work from my office, or your location; for a few hours, or many months. I am truly flexible.
Contact me for a to find out how I can become an asset to your organisation, and / or project.
And yes... I'm as colourful in life as this blog.